Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hymn of Praise

For my FE placement, I get to print church bulletins.

Here is what one of the bulletins that I will be printing will look like for this Sunday, July 4th:

----------

Welcome

Responsive Call to Worship

Leader: This is the day the Lord has made.
People: We will be glad and rejoice in it!
Leader: What shall we return to the Lord for all the good things he has done for us?
People: We will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord! We will love and serve the Lord!

Prayer of Invocation

Hymn of Praise: "O Beautiful for Spacious Skies" # 510

Unison Prayer of Confession:
...

Assurance of Forgiveness
Gloria Patri No. 546

Hymn of Praise: "My Country, Tis of Thee" # 513

Announcements...


--------

4 comments:

  1. Where is the time for the fly-over with the F-16's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. that's awesome.

    At least you don't have to preach on the 4th of July, as I do. I heard a rumor of red, white, and blue vestments...

    haha, jk.


    but seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pastor talked about having a Dependence Day parade, where we acknowledge we are all totally DEpendent on God. We'll see if it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt,

    The F-16's are on p. 2.

    Zac,

    We'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete